Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Mim Mim Mim! ;)


Thats the name of the girl that've been on my mind since Dec 2005, 11.56PM. Thats when i added u on myspace syg.. Hahaha. I igt tau.. :P I am so in love with u la syg. Hehe. wat can i say about her.. Crazy, fun, nice, caring, annoying beyond doubt or reasons.. Haha! She's the type of girl that i wud like to hang with every single day.. but unfortunately.. we're so far away from each othhher.. ;( woooooooo.. But to me that doesn't matter, the important thing is she's always close to me, in my heart (Woah, that sounded like it came from a crappy old love flick,HAHA!) Well anyways, she's the kind of girl who can drive u up the wall.. thats where u gotta learn to cope with her craziness.. Like me.. :D im used to her 'kegilaan yg tak terhingga'.. Mim sangat suke text i and ask me to call her slalu, and jarang call me.. :( takpe2. She's always telling me all her problems and i dun get that a lot with other girls. To me it seems that she's the only girl yang betol2 bleh entrust i with all her problems. I'm sorry lately i've been busy kan? U know rite, but i'll try from now on to concentrate on you okay baby? =) Huhuhu well anyways.. mim is a very very decent n nice girl once u get to know her.. n also great to be with.. so dun judge her okay boys n girls.. Make her sad.. then i'll make u 'sad' .

No comments:

Post a Comment