Thursday, May 14, 2009

Finally... ;)



Finally, its my semester break maann!! Now i can finally relax and laze around the house like i used to before. Hahaha. But to be frank and honest with all of you, i kinda miss Lendu and all my friends there. Its just so much peaceful and more environmentally friendly there. Huhu. I just have to get use with all the pollution and noise and whatever bad things that is here in KL. Well back to the main topic, I'M NOT A PART 1 STUDENT anymore!! Woohoo...!! I'm starting to get sick of being labelled as 'part 1' there. Driving me mad. Hmm.. The things that i'd miss most :-
  1. The clean air and environment
  2. My friends
  3. Lepak-lepak til the break of dawn
  4. Makanan kat dining (cam haram!)
  5. The chicks there.. (anak-anak ayam sana baek! HAHA!)
  6. Kolat waking me up while sleeping! o.0
  7. Burger Peladang!
  8. Nasi Lemak Ayam Rempah kat pasar every Tuesday & Thursday
  9. En. Sahak. HAHAHAHA!
  10. and of course.. class of DMC1E..! 2E next sem.. HAHA!
See you guys next sem weh...! HEHE

3 comments: