Thursday, May 14, 2009

Gala Dinner Night. Lekir - Tun Merah UiTM Melaka


I didn't have time to blog about my Gala Dinner Night when I was at UiTM Melaka because I was lazy to go to a nearby cc and didn't have much time there and here I am making excuses, Haha. It was actually dinner between my college, Lekir, and Tun Merah college(girls college that is *wootwoot*) hahaha.. The dinner had this theme that is, for the boys, we had to dressed up ala-ala hollywood gitu and the girls had to dressed up ala-ala bollywood,haha. It was great seeing different people dressing up like it was prom night or something, haha, come on... its just a dinner. I know for the girls, u all spend a lot of money on accessories and stuff to look good that night right? HAHA! No offense. Some of the guys even dressed up as cowboys and some, also wore clothes like their going to the beach, with those three quarter pants and all. Haha. It was funny though. The worse part of it, me and some of my friends had to do a few performance that night because it was a punishment from our college YDP for not participating in some other activities that my college had organized, hmm, what the heck, just go with the flow...... I had to perform I'm Yours by Jason Mraz with a friend of mine, Kokat and also Stay by Estrella which i had to perform with Palos and a girl friend of mine, Pia. Damn she's a great singgggerr.. =D Haha. I was so nervous maaaann... but both of the performance went really well! I thought I was going to screw something up during my performance but it all went ay-okay... *sigh*

Later after our performance, I just hung around with all my college mates and had my dinner. The night flew by so quickly and as soon as i knew, the dinner was over. We all went back to our college and just head back to sleep. We'll keep you posted! =D

3 comments:

  1. lalala;D
    nice!
    im waiting for ur another performance.
    bile nih??;b

    ReplyDelete
  2. eleh poyo jek ben konon jekkkk! same cm hanamichi perasannn ahahah ;p

    ReplyDelete
  3. when was the dinner eyh?
    I stay in Tun Merah :)

    ReplyDelete